How to reconnect your Facebook or Twitter accounts
Sometimes there are errors in the connection between Facebook and Twitter and require you to reconnect your accounts.
In other situations it is useful to be able to switch to another Facebook or Twitter account from the one you had before.
Follow the steps below to reconnect your Facebook or Twitter account.
- Sign in with your email and password at the Dashboard sign in screen
- Once signed in, find your email address on the top left of the screen and press it to show the context menu.
- Once in the settings view, click 'Social Network Settings'
- Press the Social Network account button that you want to disconnect temporarily
- Confirm that you want to remove it
- Now that the account is removed, press the "Connect" button and proceed with the Facebook or Twitter sign in flow