How to link a menu to a post
Occasionally you may want to publish a post that contains a link to one of your menus.
Attaching a link to your post only requires copy-pasting the menu link into the body of your post.
- If you have not yet done so, create a menu
- After you have created a menu, navigate to the 'Pages' tab in your dashboard
- Locate the page with the same name as the menu you want to link (See screenshot)
- Click the link to the page path (this will open a new window that shows the menu on your site)
- Copy the browser address value
- Now you can navigate to the 'Publish' tab to compose your message and paste the menu link